Immigration Resources

south florida Immigration lawyer

V Visas

If you are the spouse or unmarried child (under 21) of a permanent resident who has filed a petition to sponsor you and your petition has been pending with the INS for more than 3 years, you may be eligible to obtain the new ā€œVā€ category visa.

In order to qualify, you will have to show that your permanent resident sponsor already filed an immigrant petition for you beforeDecember 21, 2000. If you have a V visa, you can live and work in the U.S. legally and you cannot be deported as long as your immigrant petitions is still pending with the INS. Even if you are out of status or you have otherwise violated the terms of your visa, you may still be eligible to obtain a V visa.

If you have any questions, contact South Florida Immigration Lawyer Sean D. Hummel at (954) 385-3111.

request a consultation

All fields are required. Please fill out the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

office location

The Law Offices of Sean D. Hummel

1701 West Hillsboro Boulevard
Suite #203
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
get directions